As SİSKA İNŞAAT TAAHHÜT MİMARLIK VE MÜHENDİSLİK ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (“Company”), we take maximum care of security of your personal data. In this regard, we give importance to processing and storage of personal data of each person provided to us in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (“Law”).
- Collection, Processing and Purposes of Processing of Personal Data
Your personal data including your special personal data from time to time shall be collected and processed by our Company for recruitment process, execution and administration of employment, performance of Company’s legal obligations, in cases where processing of data is obligatory due to establishment, protection or exercise of a right, for establishment of a service relationship between you and our Company and performance of Company’s obligations under the said contract or in cases where processing of your personal data is necessary for legitimate purposes of Company.
- To Whom and For Which Purposes the Processed Personal Data May Be Transferred
When it is required for the purposes stated above, your personal data may be transferred by our Company to our business partners, customers, affiliates, Company officials, suppliers, persons performing services, public institutions and private persons that are legally authorized which are settled in Turkey in accordance with the conditions and purposes of processing of personal data that are stated under article 8 of the Law.
In addition, such data can be transferred to servers/programs located in Turkey.
- Method and Legal Cause of Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data is obtained in all kinds of verbal, written or electronic environment. In the light of the purposes stated above, your personal data is obtained by our Company in order to fulfilment of our Company’s contractual and legal obligations in a complete and accurate manner. Your personal data collected for such legal cause may be processed and transferred for the purposes stated in articles (1) and (2) of this Information Note within the scope of conditions and purposed of processing of personal data stated in articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
- Data Security
Company rotects your personal data in full compliance with all reasonable technical and administrative security controls, which are required to be conducted according to information security standards and procedures, and at an appropriate level against the potential risks.
- Data Subject’s Rights
In case you submit your requests regarding your rights as data subject to our Company, our Company shall respond to such request free of charge and within maximum 30 days depending on the nature of the request. If the written response to your application exceeds 10 pages, transaction fee amounting to 1 Turkish Lira may be charged for each page exceeding 10 pages. In case the response is provided in a recording environment such as CD, flash disk, a fee amounting to cost of the recording environment may be charged.
In this regard, data subjects have the following rights:
- Right to acknowledge whether the personal data is processed,
- Right to request information on the matter, if the personal data is processed,
- Right to acknowledge the purpose of processing of personal data and whether the personal data is used in accordance with such purpose,
- Right to know the third parties to which the personal data are transmitted domestically or in abroad,
- If the personal data is processed wrongfully or deficiently, right to request for correction of the personal data and to request notification of the transaction performed in this respect to third parties, to which personal data is transferred,
- Right to request for deletion or disposal of the personal data,
- Right to object to occurrence of a circumstance against the interest of the data subject, which came to existence as a result of analyzing the processed data exclusively by automatic systems,
- Right to request for compensation for the damages incurred due to unlawful processing of personal data.
In order to exercise the above mentioned rights, you may serve a written notice to Company’s address at Levazım Mah.Çayır Sok.No:4/2 Ortaköy/İstanbul or send an e-mail to email@example.com.